Hell’s Trademark Attorneys.

Written by . Filed under advertising, brand, business, consumer, design. Bookmark the Permalink. Post a Comment. Leave a Trackback URL.

hellsangels

Hells Angels win legal battle with fashion label Mambo over death head logo.

WHEN the Hells Angels saw their “death head” logo on a Mambo sweatshirt, they reached not for the baseball bats of stereotypical bikie lore, but for their lawyers, in a bid to protect their intellectual property.

The Australian has revealed that Gazal Corp – Mambo’s previous owner – has been forced to apologise to the motorcycle club, following a hard-fought legal stoush which began in the federal Magistrates Court late last year.

As part of a confidential settlement in favour of the bikies, Michael Gazal, managing director of Gazal Corp Ltd, penned an apology to the Hells Angels Motorcycle Corp (Australia) Pty Ltd, for manufacturing and selling the garments.

“Gazal would like to publicly acknowledge the Hells Angels’ intellectual property rights in its trademarks and artistic works, and the considerable reputation it has in those trademarks and artistic works, a reputation which stems from a long history of use both in Australia and internationally,” the apology, obtained by The Australian, reads.

The offending garments were a child’s hooded sweatshirt and a sugar-pink mini-skirt.

8 Comments

1. Jesse James Barger
    Posted September 15, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

This is my life

2. Posted December 31, 2013 at 2:15 am | Permalink

Talked to a gentleman at the toy run in ponraltd about promoting the Hells Canyon run on my new biker web site.I was involved in the Sturgis rally for years and now I live in the N.W.and would like to get involved in this rally.Ive put alot of money and time into my site and would like to have a contact person in Baker City to find out about rules,regulations,promoting and so on. My home phone is 360-883-2153 or email me at thanks

3. Posted June 27, 2014 at 5:54 am | Permalink

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs
    I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to read through articles from other authors and practice a little something fom their web sites.

4. Bob believer
    Posted August 10, 2014 at 8:29 pm | Permalink

The brothers have spent many years. protecting and preserving THERE symbol of freedom and as a brother from another mother my hat’s off to them.

5. Posted February 22, 2015 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

How to Get My Ex-Girlfriend Back?Background:So last year in October I was in a fake relationship just beacuse me and this girl wanted to try it out. Like we assumed though, it didnt work out and we happily dumped each other and now are friends. However, while dating the other girl, I met her friend (lets call her emily). Me and emily hit it off instantly. We could talk for hours and I knew that once I broke off the fake relationship I would definitely have a thing with Emily. The day after the fake relationship ended, I hung out with Emily and we almost hooked up, but somehow I had the willpower to refuse. Then two weeks later though we started dating and life was great. We were with each other and we were both happy for about the first two weeks. Then the third week came around and I personally was just having a bad week. I was just not in a good mood overall and I could sense things going down hill fast. Then that Sunday she called and broke up with me. Up until this point I was the kid who just stuck with hook ups and nothing serious so I thought I wouldnt feel anything. After she broke up with me and hung up the phone, I was completely in shock. After:So after we broke up, she never left my mind. It wasnt like I was depressed like an emo or anything, she just was always on my mind. I still went to parties, hung out with the bros, and hooked up with other chicks, but everynight I would fall asleep to the thought of her and throughout the day I would envision her too. Present:This past sunday I decided to text her cause I was like f ck it, I got nothing to lose. So we texted for like 2 hrs until we had to go and the over the next couple of days we could talk again. Now I know she doesnt openly admit that she likes me, but I know that somewhere inside of her she still holds feelings for me.She still stares at me the same way, like the stare that penetrates your soul.. yeah the deep intense shit. I just am confused and want some advice on what to do next. I mean movies you would steal her away and tell her how you feel, but cmon.. its high school, no one does that and shed think I was stalker material. I just want her to know that I still like her and that I want to talk about it, but with her openly talking to. So how do I accomplish this and what should be my next move?And sorry for makin this cheesy. Im the last guy that would ever write on here, but i came across it doing homework so I though I have nothing to lose and outside people can provide good info.

6. Posted March 31, 2015 at 11:33 am | Permalink

Absolutely true about the heel thing. Not only do you feel good about yourself but others notice. For some reasons heels seem more important today than years ago, what's up with that? Seeing the pic alone that you displayed with this blog should get you at least 3 guys

7. Posted April 1, 2015 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

haha loser :p I think cellmass is one of the best creatinnes on the market :p what are you a passagebitch, like they get somewhere :p maybe do something about youre traine would help going true that pain barrier, divides the men from the boys. If the bare ain’t bending youre just pretending

8. Posted July 25, 2018 at 5:52 am | Permalink

It’s an amazing post in support of all the internet visitors;
    they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.